As a full-service agency, W21 and its creatives do work for a range of local, regional, and national accounts. And we’re looking for a part-time, temporary, senior designer who can assist the creative team to produce great advertising and design for the next six months or so.
This person will play a lead role on projects – creating concepts, comps, layouts, and final art. The senior designer will be part of a team but also must be self-managed and work independently in-between reporting to the creative director. This is a great opportunity to gain a lot of experience in a wide range of assets across an array of industries. The ideal candidate will have agency experience in creating and managing campaign development with multidisciplinary teams—and like to have fun along the way.
- 4+ years of graphic design experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience in a wide range of multimedia deliverables i.e. print, digital, social, large-format, etc
- A strong portfolio / cares about quality
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, & InDesign
- Added bonus for knowledge in trade show/event, MailChimp, and/or Wix
- Deliver work with a high level of creative aesthetic, versatility, and originality
- Collaborate well across the agency
- Integrate into the agency’s process/workflow, attend recurring company and project-specific meetings, as well as use company-wide platforms Box and Slack.
- Present creative to clients with high-level personal skills
- Design for brand promotion, scaling campaign concepts across a multitude of assets, materials for trade shows including booth wall graphics, and assets for motion graphics
- Meet quality and timeline expectations
- Communicate with traffic and creative director as needed
Remote Workspace W21 asks that remote employees designate a workspace within their individual work location that is suitable for completing necessary duties. This temporary position is best performed if the employee is available by phone, video, email, and chat during designated working times: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Mountain Time. The workspace and equipment should be appropriately safeguarded in order to protect confidential company and client information.
Warehouse Twenty One is a brand, campaign, and event firm located in Cheyenne, WY with team members and work partners around the US. We operate in a team-first collaborative environment where attention to detail and quality execution are key.
Check out our website. If this is a place where you can see yourself making an impact, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your portfolio, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Senior Designer” in the subject line.