Are you into budgets, timelines, and attention to detail? Can you lead a team and implement company-wide process improvements to keep projects always moving forward? If so, Warehouse Twenty One is looking at you to join our team as a Senior Project Manager.
This pivotal role at Warehouse Twenty One manages all client projects through their project lifecycle including scoping, estimating + developing initial timelines, as well as managing ongoing budgets and work-back schedule updates. The PM acts as the Agencyʼs internal advocate to facilitate consistent communication between the agencyʼs Brand Strategy, Creative, Planning, Media, and Production teams, ensuring all deliverables are in alignment with the agencyʼs workflow, as well as the clientʼs overall program schedules and budgets. Additionally, the PM manages their project transactions + budgets weekly, maintaining awareness of overall project profitability and making recommendations for improvement.
Warehouse Twenty One is a brand, campaign, and event firm located in Cheyenne, WY with team members and work partners around the US. We operate in a team-first collaborative environment where attention to detail and quality execution are key. We consider our PM team to be generalist Project Managers meaning they can handle any project across any of our service lines from Brand to Campaign to Event / Experiential rather than being a niche or subject matter expert in any one type of project. Warehouse offers a hybrid work environment with a physical office space in Cheyenne, Wyoming that employees are welcome to use at any time and/or we also have a number of employees working remotely from wherever they are in the country.
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Bachelorʼs degree in a related field (i.e. business management, marketing, accounting, etc.)
- Agency and/or in-house marketing experience preferred
- Experience with project management, budgeting or scheduling software required
- Creative agency, and specifically Workamajig software experience strongly preferred
- Self-starter and independent problem solver
- Enjoys fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and comfort communicating with or presenting to internal teams and clients
- Maintains knowledge of agency campaign and project workflows
- Responsible for the consistent, successful facilitation of projects from estimation through launch and maintenance
- Creates project estimates and scopes of work
- Creates campaign/project work-back schedule
- Schedules internal and client meetings
- Communicates with client about project execution details
- Participates in weekly client-facing meeting
- Provides day-to-day project related client communication, looping in Brand Manager/Brand Strategy Director as appropriate when conversations escalate to the overall strategy or client relationship level
- Manages quality of all client deliverables
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Manages all projects on-quality, on-time, and on-budget
- Ensures vendor quotes align with project budgets
- Monitors project budgets and schedules daily
- Manages project transactions (reviews + adjusts) on a weekly basis
- Proactively catches scope creep
Resource and timeline management
- Manages and updates ongoing project work-back schedules
- Identifies and proactively resolves any deliverables that might fall behind schedule
- With Resource Manager, keeps work flowing past bottlenecks
- Maintains projects/campaigns in Workamajig
- Attends and facilitates internal agency traffic meetings for projects under their management
Remote Workspace: Warehouse asks that remote employees designate a workspace within their individual work location that is suitable for completing necessary duties. This position is best performed if the employee is available by phone, video, email, and chat during designated working times: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Mountain Time. The workspace and equipment should be appropriately safeguarded in order to protect confidential company and client information.
If hired, and planning to work remotely, we may ask the new employee to spend some time on site in Cheyenne, Wyoming for training within the first two months of employment. Occasional travel to Cheyenne, or to one of our clientʼs locations may be required depending on the project/campaign. There are also two mandatory (and fun) events held in Cheyenne each year.
Check out our website. If this is a place where you can see yourself making an impact, weʼd love to hear from you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please include “Senior Project Manager” in the subject line.