The Event Specialist at Warehouse Twenty One contributes to the successful execution of our Event and Experiential program. The position will assist in planning, preparation, and construction efforts, as well as attend 5 to 8 trade show events annually. The position will also assist others on our Production team including warehouse management, shipping and receiving, and graphics production and installation.
- Ability and aptitude to set up and tear down temporary structures at trade shows
- 1 + year carpentry or exhibit construction experience
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Solid interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Experience with graphics and print production preferred
- Ability to travel around eight times per year with each trip lasting five to fourteen days
- Attend in-house meetings to discuss and contribute to the planning of upcoming events
- Work collaboratively to conceptualize workable solutions for booth needs
- Work collaboratively with the Event Coordinator to verify and validate show service orders
- Prepare pull list of items needed to ship from W21 to the show floor
- Fabricate and build events assets from scratch (cabinets, headers, etc.)
- Create any special or unique booth needs like built in hardware, lighting, etc.)
- Assemble actual events booth or stands to ensure all is in good, working order
- Prepare products and assets for shipping (boxing, protecting, etc.)
Event I & D Travel
- Travel to 5 to 8 shows a year, typically with 5 to 8 days of travel per show
- Manage on site client needs, labor crews and event vendors
- Manage all booth installation (uncrating, booth assembly, hanging products, connecting electrical, etc.)
- As needed, work the events booth along with client team to interact with guests, answer questions
- Manage proper handling and shipping methods to protect client asset
- Manage all booth dismantle, ensure all assets are properly protected, boxed, crated and shipped
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, or containers, by hand or using fork trucks, or other equipment
- Perform Quality Control checks for all inbound and outbound hardware
- Provide support for graphic production to include printing, laminating, vinyl application, etc.
- Provides “in store” installation support for structure, graphics and hardware/tech project
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- This job operates in a both a manufacturing and professional office environment. This is largely an active role
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- The employee will be regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
Warehouse Twenty One is a brand, campaign, and experiential firm. Our group of strategic and creative gurus work in a restored warehouse in the historic West Edge of Cheyenne, Wyoming. We’re inspired by great ideas, motivated by potential, passionate about amazing teamwork, and hate skipping Friday lunches. We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, a 401K plan, and a company culture that’s a bit eccentric, a little groovy, and a lot of fun.
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Event Specialist” in the subject line. Thank you!